You'll Graduate Confident and Ready
The singular purpose of your Northwestern education is to prepare you for success in professional practice. As a Northwestern graduate, you’ll be confident in your clinical skills and ready to apply these skills for your patients' benefit.
In all our programs, each component of the curriculum:
- Provides the foundational information you need
- Develops your clinical ability
- Builds your confidence
Northwestern helps you become a confident healthcare provider through:
- An educational approach that is hands-on from day one and uses a variety of learning tools
- A strong science-based curriculum that is comprehensive and challenging
- Opportunities to network with and provide integrative care alongside students and faculty from other clinical disciplines
- A variety of clinical experiences including Northwestern Health Clinics, private practices, hospitals, social service agencies and specialty clinics
- Classes in the business aspects of professional practice
- Academic counseling and other support services provided by our Office of Student Affairs
You’ll also get encouragement from our faculty, staff and administrators who recognize that they are preparing future colleagues in natural health care. Northwestern is committed to helping you succeed academically and professionally.