Mark S. McKenzie
- College of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine
Office Phone:952-888-4777 ext. 274
Currently Teaching (2012-2013)
In my role as dean and as a licensed acupuncturist and Oriental medicine practitioner, my primary efforts include:
- Providing a solid base for our students' educational advancement
- Developing and expanding clinical training opportunities for our students
- Offering exceptional patient care
- Facilitating cooperation between students, faculty and administration in our mutual quest for educational excellence
- Enhancing employment and practice opportunities for our graduates
My past experience has emphasized the importance of collaboration and I take this lesson forward into all aspects of my professional endeavors, whether treating patients, negotiating clinical partnerships or participating with all of the various state, national and international acupuncture and Oriental medicine organizations.
I am the current chairman of the Accreditation Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (ACAOM). I have worked to promote not only the health of individuals but the health of our institutions and environment while refining my ability to assess situations, effectively utilize resources, communicate and enable people to meet their goals.