- Associate Professor
- College of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine
Office Phone:952-888-4777 ext. 378
Currently Teaching (2014-2015)
- ACUPUNCTURE CLINICAL MEDICINE 2
- ADVANCED NEEDLING TECHNIQUES
- TUI NA
One of my primary interests is teaching, whether at Northwestern Health Sciences University or at the Acupuncture Health Center, my clinic in Edina. MN. I enjoy teaching students how to provide relief to patients through acupuncture and Chinese medicine, as well as educating patients on how to care for themselves. Through my caregiving and teaching, my goal is to help people overcome disease and live life to its fullest.
My main area of expertise is in the treatment of challenging medical cases and pain management, and I have established a significant referral practice in post-stroke acupuncture therapy. I am energized by and dedicated to the progress of my patients, and to aiding my students in becoming competent, compassionate, and skilled practitioners. I emphasize the qualities of aptitude and ability but also of caring and kindness. I believe that one must have not just good hands but also a good heart to be a great doctor.
- CPR/AED certification, 2009
- CPR/AED certification, 2011
- NCCAOM Diplomate - Acupuncture,
- Bachelor of Medicine - Tianjin Traditional Chinese Medicine, China, 1993
- Master of Medicine - Tianjin Traditional Chinese Medicine, China, 2000
- Doctor of Philosophy - Tianjin Traditional Chinese Medicine, China, 2004