Patricia M. Casello-Maddox
- Associate Clinic Faculty
- Bloomington Natural Care Center
- Associate Professor
- College of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine
Office Phone:952-888-4777 ext. 202
Currently Teaching (2014-2015)
- NEEDLING ANATOMY
- TOPICS IN DIGESTIVE HEALTH
- TOPICS IN ENDOCRINE AND MALE URO-GENITAL HEALTH
My role at Northwestern has been diverse. I enjoy being the biomedical chair for the acupuncture and Oriental medicine department and teaching several of the foundational western medicine courses. These classes synthesize anatomy, physiology, vulnerable structures, asepsis, and clinically relevant health and pathology for both our first year and advanced students. My classes help prepare our students for their clinical rotation experiences, as well as practice after graduation.
It is a joy to be part of my students' journeys. Ongoing participation in the University clinical rotations, acute care facilities and the Research Scholars Program has allowed me to work in both traditional Chinese medicine and integrated environments, expanding my knowledge in both the clinics and the classroom. I am particularly interested in exploring the areas of arthritis and diabetic peripheral neuropathies in future clinical work, education and research.
- NCCAOM Diplomate - Acupuncture,
- Master of Business Administration - St. Thomas University, 1987
- Bachelor of Science - Northwestern College of Chiropractic, 1997
- Doctor of Chiropractic - Northwestern Health Sciences University, 1998
- Master of Oriental Medicine - Northwestern Health Sciences University, 2012
Casello, PM. Weigh Your Options, Personal Power in Nutrition & Health. Expert Publishing, Inc.; 2003.