Office Phone:952-888-4777 ext. 370
Currently Teaching (2014-2015)
- CLINIC SEMINAR 2
- INTRO TO CHINESE LANGUAGE
- INTRODUCTION TO CHINESE LANGUAGE
I am interested in taking a proactive and natural approach to disease prevention and treatment, as well as health preservation. I became interested in Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) because it is a natural and holistic medical system.
My clinical practice focuses on pain, digestive and gynecological disorders. Besides relieving discomfort with TCM treatments, I often provide patients with suggestions on their diet and lifestyle according to TCM principles for their overall health and balance.
In addition to my clinical practice, I enjoy teaching at Northwestern.
- NCCAOM Diplomate - Acupuncture,
- NCCAOM Diplomate - Chinese Herbology,
- Bachelor of Science - Peking Unversity-China, 1991
- Master of Oriental Medicine - Northwestern Health Sciences University, 2003