- Associate Professor
- College of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine
Office Phone:952-888-4777 ext. 368
Currently Teaching (2014-2015)
- ACUPUNCTURE CLINICAL MEDICINE 3
- CLINICAL OBSERVATION
- CLINICAL OBSERVATION 2
- PATIENT ASSESSMENT AND INTERACTIVE SKILLS
- PRE-CLINICAL WORKSHOP
- TRADITIONAL ORIENTAL FOOD THERAPY
Ever since I was young, my dream was to become an educator. After I graduated from medical school, I participated in a special training program called “Theories of Teaching Traditional Chinese Medicine," in order to learn the best approach for teaching Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM). This training lead to a career in practicing and teaching TCM, both of which I have done since 1985.
Since moving to the United States in 1998, I have continued to pursue my career in both clinical practice and teaching. My special areas of interest include gynecology, nutrition and pain management. I focus on teaching students how to think critically about approaches toward TCM, instead of focusing on memorization.
- CPR/AED certification, 2009
- NCCAOM Diplomate - Acupuncture,
- Bachelor of Medicine - Hubei Traditional Chinese Medicine School (China), 1983