Admission Requirements - College of Graduate Health Sciences
Master of Health Science in Clinical Chiropractic Orthopedics
Applicants must meet these requirements:
- Licensed doctor of chiropractic from a CCE-accredited institution. Preference given to applicants with 2 or more years of post-graduate clinical experience.
- Cumulative GPA 3.0 or better
- TOEFL minimum score of 550 - if English is not first language
- Complete the Online Readiness Questionnaire
- Meet all additional qualifications (These qualifications assist you in progressing through the curriculum and clinical training in the clinical chiropractic orthopedics program.)
- Complete an admission application
If your application receives a successful review by the Graduate Admissions Committee, you will receive an invitation to complete these additional requirements:
Note to applicant: Admission is competitive and enrollment is limited. Satisfying the minimum requirements does not quarantee admission.
Transfer and prerequisite approval: Approval of transfer or prerequisite course work for one academic program does not guarantee transfer or prerequisite approval of the same courses for another program.
Responsibility of applicant: It is the responsibility of the applicant to be aware of the admission requirements and to ensure that they are met prior to enrollment. If Northwestern determines at any time that requirements are not met in full, the student will not be allowed to enroll or to continue at Northwestern.