Admission Requirements - College of Graduate Health Sciences
Master of Health Science in Diagnostic Imaging
Applications are not currently being accepted.
Applicants must meet these requirements:
- Licensed doctor of chiropractic from a CCE-accredited institution
- Minnesota state licensure within 9 months of acceptance to the program
- Cumulative minimum GPA 3.0 or better
- TOEFL minimum score of 550 - if English is not first language
- Concurrent acceptance into the Master's Residency Program (see below)
- Complete the Online Readiness Questionnaire
- Meet all additional qualifications (These qualifications assist you in progressing through the curriculum and clinical training in the diagnostic imaging program.)
- Complete an admission application (not currently being accepted)
If your application receives a successful review by the Graduate Admissions Committee, you will receive an invitation to complete these additional requirements:
- The Program Assessment
- A consultation with Graduate Admissions Committee and Diagnostic Imaging faculty - which includes a 10-15 minute PowerPoint presentation by the applicant
Master's Residency - Diagnostic Imaging
Concurrent acceptance into a Master's Residency is required for the Master of Health Science in Diagnostic Imaging Program.
Applicants must meet these requirements and qualifications:
- Acceptance into the MHS in Diagnostic Imaging program
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or better in your most recently completed degree
- Identification and support of an experienced mentor in the MHS program
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation communication skills
- Ability to multitask and perform at a high level of intensity for extended periods of time
Note to applicant: Admission is competitive and enrollment is limited. Satisfying the minimum requirements does not quarantee admission.
Responsibility of applicant: It is the responsibility of the applicant to be aware of the admission requirements and to ensure that they are met prior to enrollment. If Northwestern determines at any time that requirements are not met in full, the student will not be allowed to enroll or to continue at Northwestern.