Admission Requirements - College of Undergraduate Health Sciences
Applicants must meet these requirements:
- High school diploma or a General Educational Development diploma (GED)
- High school cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 2.0 or better
- Demonstrate sufficient maturity to undertake a rigorous undergraduate curriculum
- Meet all additional qualifications
- Complete an admission application
Note to applicant: Space is limited; early application is recommended to ensure course enrollment.
Transfer and prerequisite approval: Approval of transfer or prerequisite course work for one academic program does not guarantee transfer or prerequisite approval of the same courses for another program.
Responsibility of applicant: It is the responsibility of the applicant to be aware of the entrance requirements and to ensure that they are met prior to enrollment. If Northwestern determines at any time that requirements are not met in full, the student will not be allowed to enroll or to continue at Northwestern.