Alumni and University Houses
Northwestern offers our alumni the opportunity to enjoy a “home away from home” for University-related meetings or activities.
Conveniently located right across from the University, the fully-furnished Alumni House and University House are inviting places to:
- Interview students for prospective job opportunities
- Reserve if you are accompanying a prospective student to visit the school
- Stay if you are visiting a current student
- Make arrangements for special situations - just ask us
Reserving the Alumni House or University House
- Call for availability 952/800-888-4777 ext. 106 or 412
- Fill out the reservation form (pdf)
- Once your reservation is confirmed, we will notify you
- The number of reservations, for individuals or groups, is limited to three times per year
In the event of unexpected University business, we reserve the right to cancel a reservation. You will receive advanced notice of least ten days to allow adequate time to make other arrangements.