Standard Process Lunch and Learns
Attend 5 out of the 6 Lunch and Learn seminar sessions and receive three boxes of Standard Process’s General Health Daily Fundamentals supplement packets (three month supply) which includes Trace Minerals-B12, Tuna Omega-3 Oil and Catalyn, a whole food multivitamin. To redeem your free products, contact Lisa Hackett at 262-495-6378 or email@example.com. Lunch provided by Standard Process, Inc.
Presenters: Dr. Joe Biernat and Dr. Jeff Lavell
Time: 11:00 a.m. - 12:50 p.m.
Lunch provided by Standard Process, Inc
- Whole food strategies for cardiovascular health
- Why there are many missing components in nutrition when it comes to cardiovascular health
- The best lab tests to help you with cardiovascular health
Session 1: Thursday, February 27, 2014
Session 2: Thursday, March 13, 2014
- Why purification is so important and what the research shows regarding purification, detoxification and health
- What supplements help you get the best results in purification
- Other strategies you can perform to help make your purification program work as well as possible
Session: Thursday, March 27, 2014
Meet our presenters
Joseph Biernat, DC and Jeffrey Lavell, DC
Dr. Joseph Biernat and Jeffrey Lavell, DC, are 1998 graduates of Northwestern College of Chiropractic. In June 1998, they co-founded Specific Family Chiropractic in Maplewood. To meet the growing demands of their patient base, a satellite office in Spring Lake Park, Minnesota in was opened in 2001. In 2004, they co-founded Spinal Decompression of Minnesota to help those with chronic back pain that were facing surgery and could not be helped with other conservative methods. They provide FDA cleared, non-surgical treatment of herniated and bulged discs.
Dr. Biernat and Dr. Lavell have extensive training in human nutrition, human biomechanics and musculoskeletal rehabilitation and are considered experts in these areas. They have developed a unique multidisciplinary approach to the treatment of neuromusculoskeletal injuries by combining the expertise of varied professionals including personal trainers, massage therapists and doctors of chiropractic.