Standard Process Lunch and Learns
Attend 5 out of the 6 Lunch and Learn seminar sessions and receive three boxes of Standard Process’s General Health Daily Fundamentals supplement packets (three month supply) which includes Trace Minerals-B12, Tuna Omega-3 Oil and Catalyn, a whole food multivitamin. To redeem your free products, contact Lisa Hackett at 262-495-6378 or email@example.com. Lunch provided by Standard Process, Inc.
Presenters: Dr. Joe Biernat and Dr. Jeff Lavell
Time: 11:00 a.m. - 11:50 a.m.
Lunch provided by Standard Process, Inc
Find out about:
- Supplementation strategies to support headaches of all varieties
- Pathophysiology and lab testing with each type
- Common deficiencies associated with various headaches
Session 1: Thursday, Sept. 18, 2014
Session 2: Thursday, Sept. 25, 2014
- Why the endocrine glands are so important to overall health
- Common misdiagnosis and symptoms presenting with endocrine gland dysfunction
- Top strategies to support and help endocrine dysfunction
Session 1: Thursday, Oct. 9, 2014
Session 2: Thursday, Oct. 23, 2014
Become knowledgeable about the:
- Main theories of how fibromyalgia occurs
- Lab work and diagnostic strategies to help determine the best course of action
- Top strategies to support this difficult condition
Session 1: Thursday, Nov. 6, 2014
Session 2: Thursday, Nov. 20, 2014
Meet our presenters
Joseph Biernat, DC and Jeffrey Lavell, DC
Dr. Joseph Biernat and Jeffrey Lavell, DC, are 1998 graduates of Northwestern College of Chiropractic. In June 1998, they co-founded Specific Family Chiropractic in Maplewood. To meet the growing demands of their patient base, a satellite office in Spring Lake Park, Minnesota in was opened in 2001. In 2004, they co-founded Spinal Decompression of Minnesota to help those with chronic back pain that were facing surgery and could not be helped with other conservative methods. They provide FDA cleared, non-surgical treatment of herniated and bulged discs.
Dr. Biernat and Dr. Lavell have extensive training in human nutrition, human biomechanics and musculoskeletal rehabilitation and are considered experts in these areas. They have developed a unique multidisciplinary approach to the treatment of neuromusculoskeletal injuries by combining the expertise of varied professionals including personal trainers, massage therapists and doctors of chiropractic.