Practice Success Seminars
Steps To Take to Create A Successful Family Practice
Presenter: Dr. Peter Kevorkian
Date: Thursday, November 14, 2013
Time: Noon-1:00 p.m.
Audience: Chiropractic students and recent graduates
Get your questions answered:
- I have a diploma - now where do I find people to take care of?
- What do I do while I'm still in school?
- How do I create ethical financial systems - with or without insurance?
- How can I build relationships and successful communication?
Dr. Peter Kevorkian is a 1982 graduate of Palmer College of Chiropractic and practices in Westwood, MA. He teaches internationally on chiropractic philosophy and chiropractic family practice. He is president of the board of directors and instructor for the International Chiropractic Pediatric Association (ICPA). He is vice-president of the Board of the International Federation of Chiropractors and Organizations (IFCO) and serves on the board of the Massachusetts Chiropractic Society.
Billing, Coding and Other Essentials for the "Real World"
Presenter: Kathy Mills Chang, MCS-P
Sponsor: Foot Levelers, Inc.
Date: Friday, November 15, 2013
Time: 5:00 p.m.-8:00/8:30 p.m.
A light dinner will be served sponsored by Foot Levelers, Inc.
Don’t miss this opportunity to review the most core and basic principles of precise coding and billing skills that will help you survive. Stepping into the highly regulated chiropractic industry is a big step and knowing certain fundamental tenets is vital to success. Whether you will have a cash-based practice or rely on third-party reimbursement, the strength of your cash flow is often dictated by you and your team's billing and coding knowledge. Any weakness in this fundamental system can cost you thousands of dollars.
You need to know:
- Basic knowledge of E/M coding that will arm with the knowledge and protection you need to get paid for the level of service you provide
- Training and review to cover the most basic codes used in a typical chiropractic practice
- The regulations that cover healthcare compliance and how to thrive within them
- Knowledge of what you can charge, how you can charge it and what you must do to collect, when the time comes
- Basic billing and insurance factoids to help you decide what your future may look like
Bring your questions - Kathy Mills Chang will be happy to answer them based on her 30 years of experience.
Since 1983, Kathy Mills Chang has been providing doctors of chiropractic with hands-on training, advice and tools to improve the financial performance of their practices. She is a certified medical compliance specialist and one of the most savvy and effective trainers in chiropractic billing, compliance, coding and insurance. She'll share with you the most important fundamentals for order, accountability and success in these critical areas.