Nutrition therapy relies on a holistic model of care - requiring a partnership between you and your nutrition specialist. Special attention is placed on foods to eat, foods to avoid, and designing behavior modification plans around your meals and snacks.
Our nutrition specialists focus on assessing your body composition, symptoms, food intake and lab values, while supporting your whole health. They will also answer any questions you have about dietary supplements and metabolism.
Conditions responsive to medical nutrition therapy
Nutrition therapy for these medical conditions may be covered by your insurance plan:
- Weight control
- High blood pressure
- High cholesterol
- Polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS)
- Autoimmune conditions
Check with your insurance provider about your specific benefits and covered services.
Nutrition therapy is beneficial for other health issues or concerns
You may consult one of our nutrition specialists about a number of health issues or concerns, including:
- Chronic digestive concerns
- Chronic pain
- Skin conditions
- Physical and mental fatigue
- Menopausal and andropausal symptoms
- Questions about dietary supplements
- Starting or renewing a physical fitness regimen
- Current therapy that has not achieved desired results