Insurance and Payment
As a courtesy we will attempt to verify your insurance benefits for you, however, you are responsible for understanding your coverage. Call the number on your insurance ID card for specific issues like:
- Deductibles, co-pays or visit limitations
- Coverage for services (chiropractic, acupuncture, massage therapy, nurse practitioner services)
- Coverage for therapies, X-rays or diagnostic imaging
If you have an auto or work-related injury, report it to your insurance company or employer prior to contacting the clinic.
Medicare coverage for chiropractic care
Find out what types of chiropractic care are covered by Medicare.
Payment for co-pays and non-covered types of care is due at the time of service.
- You will be billed for services if you have not met your deductible/co-insurance
- We accept cash, check, Visa, MasterCard and Discover
Our fees will vary depending on insurance coverage, type of service, and your individual treatment plan.
For questions, contact:
Bloomington Natural Care Center