Corey B. Schuler
- College of Graduate Health Sciences
- Polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS)
- Resistant weight loss
- Functional medicine
- Paleo-Mediterranean lifestyle
I am a nutrition specialist at the Bloomington Natural Care Center. I am also an adjunct faculty member in the Master of Health Science in Clinical Nutrition program at Northwestern. I am licensed as a nutritionist and a doctor of chiropractic - and certified as a nutrition specialist.
In my practice, I specialize in reversing risk factors for chronic and degenerative disease such as excess fat, abnormal blood sugar, blood pressure and blood lipids.
Additionally, I serve as director of medical education for Natural Health International, a leading nutraceutical company dedicated to foundational health and natural alternatives for hormone balance. With a no-nonsense approach to health and wellness, my experience in industry as well as teaching serves my patients to take control of their health through diet and lifestyle changes.
- Certified Nutrition Specialist, 2010
- Doctor of Chiropractic - Northwestern Health Sciences University, 2007
- Master of Science - University of Bridgeport, 2011