Patricia M. Casello-Maddox
- Assistant Professor
- College of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine
- Associate Clinic Faculty
- Bloomington Natural Care Center
- Cancer care
- Chemical dependency
- Diabetes mellitus
- Muscle and joint pain dysfunction
- Post-surgical care
- Women’s health
I am a licensed acupuncturist and Oriental medicine practitioner at the Bloomington Natural Care Center. I also am a doctor of chiropractic and assistant professor at the College of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine at Northwestern Health Sciences University.
I have been privileged to practice holistic care for more than 20 years. My personal and professional experiences in holistic care have helped me develop a greater appreciation and desire to work with my patients to achieve their best health outcome together.
My practice experience includes working with patients in acute care hospitals, transitional care facilities, non-profit organizations, and private practice. I have been blessed to work with my patients and provide their care for a variety of conditions including cancer care, chemical dependency, depression, diabetes mellitus, muscle and joint dysfunction, motor vehicle accidents, post-surgical and post-partum care, spinal injury, traumatic brain injury, stroke, and women’s health.
Casello, PM. Weigh Your Options, Personal Power in Nutrition & Health. Expert Publishing, Inc.; 2003.
- NCCAOM Diplomate - Acupuncture,
- Master of Business Administration - St. Thomas University, 1987
- Bachelor of Science - Northwestern College of Chiropractic, 1997
- Doctor of Chiropractic - Northwestern Health Sciences University, 1998
- Master of Oriental Medicine - Northwestern Health Sciences University, 2012