Your Northwestern chiropractic education is hands-on from day one.
Beginning in the first trimester, we emphasize learning chiropractic techniques so you have more time to develop your skills. But a chiropractic education is more than basic techniques - Northwestern offers extensive clinical experiences and business courses.
A curriculum that is comprehensive and challenging:
- Chiropractic principles and methods beginning in the first trimester
- Chiropractic and clinical sciences that reinforce the basic sciences
- Business and Professional Foundations to help you develop a professional practice
- Hands-on labs to develop your skills
- Strong preparation for national boards
The Northwestern difference:
- Real clinical experiences treating patients in real world settings
- Mentored by practitioners while you care for patients
- Focus on patient-centered care to improve health outcomes
- Evidence-informed approach to health care
- Opportunities to become a professional leader in clinical practice, healthcare policy and chiropractic education
You’ll leave Northwestern a clinically competent doctor of chiropractic prepared to enter a variety of practice settings.