Bradley A. Finer
- Bloomington Natural Care Center
- EHR Coordinator
- Clinical Services
- College of Chiropractic
Office Phone:952-888-4777 ext. 418
Currently Teaching (2013-2014)
- CHIROPRACTIC MOTION ASSESSMENT AND ADJUSTMENT TECHNIQUE: SPINE AND EXTREMITIES
- CHIROPRATIC ELECTIVES
- INSTRUMENT ASSISTED SOFT-TISSUE MOBILIZATION (GRASTON)
I am a professor at Northwestern and doctor of chiropractic at the Bloomington Natural Care Center. I am a chiropractic neurologist with specialized training in disorders that affect nerves.
I have been providing both general family chiropractic and sports chiropractic services since 1983. I enjoy treating both athletes and non-athletes. I have expertise in treating pain-causing and function-limiting musculoskeletal problems of the spine, neck and extremities. I take pleasure in treating conditions related to soft tissue, tendon, ligament, fascia and joint dysfunction of the back and limbs, including tendonitis, fascitis and myofascitis. I am certified in Graston Technique. I utilize nutrition, Low Level Laser Therapy (LLLT), ultrasound and electrical therapies in addition to manual methods to treat my patients.
- CPR/AED certification, 2009
- American Chiropractic Academy of Neurology, 1992
- Doctor of Chiropractic - Northwestern College of Chiropractic, 1982