John B. Wolfe Jr.
- Associate Professor
- College of Chiropractic
- Compliance Officer
Office Phone:952-888-4777 ext. 346
Currently Teaching (2013-2014)
- INTRODUCTION TO CLINICAL REASONING 1
- LEGAL ASPECTS OF CHIROPRACTIC HEALTHCARE
- PRINCIPLES AND PHILOSOPHY 1
- PRINCIPLES AND PHILOSOPHY 5
I am a third generation doctor of chiropractic. Immediately after graduation from Northwestern, I started law school and practiced as a trial lawyer for twenty years. My focus changed over those years from representing the injured to being an advocate for and consultant to doctors of chiropractic and other healthcare providers.
I taught part time at Northwestern for 17 years before becoming full time in 2006. I’m now an associate professor in the College of Chiropractic and the University’s compliance officer, ensuring that the University’s clinics accurately document and code the services provided.
Since 1989, I’ve also taught postgraduate programs in ethics, professional boundaries, coding, documentation, risk management and legal issues for several chiropractic institutions and associations.
- Doctor of Chiropractic - Northwestern College of Chiropractic, 1985
- Doctor of Laws - William Mitchell Law School, 1989