Kevin E. Kalb
- Assistant Professor
- University Health Services
Office Phone:952-888-4777 ext. 219
Currently Teaching (2013-2014)
- CHIROPRACTIC INSTRUMENT ADJUSTING/ACTIVATOR METHODS
I am a faculty clinician at University Health Services and assistant professor at Northwestern Health Sciences University. I currently treat patients and supervise student interns at University Health Services. I graduated from Northwestern College of Chiropractic in 1983 and from 1992 to 2004, practiced at the Highland Natural Care Center in St. Paul, a University-affiliated public clinic.
I believe that physical symptoms are a signal that stressors have impacted the body's ability to cope with stress. Chiropractic care facilitates the body's own healing process by normalizing the function of the nervous system with the use of chiropractic adjustments. I utilize several low-force chiropractic techniques and when appropriate, will incorporate them into the patient's care plan.
- CPR/AED certification, 2009
- Doctor of Chiropractic - Northwestern College of Chiropractic, 1983
- Bachelor of Science - Clarkson College of Technology, 1970