Zachary J. Zachman
- College of Chiropractic
- College of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine
- Chief of Staff
- Bloomington Natural Care Center
Office Phone:952-888-4777 ext. 476
Currently Teaching (2014-2015)
As an instructor, I enjoy nurturing future health care providers with the knowledge and skills in caring for their patients. I feel that it is an honor to have this opportunity in assisting in their education, as they prepare to go out to serve their communities. When instructing students, I try to utilize a clinically practical approach to patient care, combining knowledge and all available evidence while considering the patient’s needs.
Professionally I have published case-based articles. In the University clinics, while providing care for patients, I attempt to meet the patient’s expectations and fulfill my mentoring responsibilities to the students. As an employee of Northwestern, I enjoy working with my colleagues for whom I have a great deal of respect.
- CPR/AED certification, 2009
- American Board of Chiropractic Orthopedists, 1989
- Bachelor of Science - Northwestern College of Chiropractic, 1985
- Doctor of Chiropractic - Northwestern College of Chiropractic, 1988