Register and Complete
- To find out more about any of the courses click on the course title from the course catalog.
- You may enter our registration page in two ways; 1) click on the "Register" button from the course catalog main page or 2) click on the "register" button from any of the course decription pages.
- Click on CE Customer. Enter your name and confirm with your date of birth. You may get an error here if your date of birth is not in our system. In that case either create a new account or call us at 952-885-5446 and we'll enter in your date of birth so you can register.
- Follow the steps to confirm your personal information and click "continue".
- Select the course or courses you wish to purchase.
- Choose your payment option (Pay Online or Send
Payment by Mail). Click Submit Registration button.
a. Pay Online: enter your credit card information
on our secure connection. Please note you should enter the address associated with the credit card account. Once the payment has been processed
your username and password will appear on the screen - we
recommend you PRINT THIS PAGE FOR YOUR RECORDS. Return to
the course catalog and Log in using your user name and password. Follow directions
on the screen.
b. Send Payment By Mail: once you submit your registration
a page will appear that lists all the courses you want to
purchase - print this page and return it to the Continuing Education office WITH YOUR PAYMENT.
Upon receipt of this form we will process your payment and
notify you via email when you are registered. Visit the course catalog and log in using your user name and password.
- Upon completion of the course and assessment
you will be directed to the Conclusion page. Fill
in your full name and email address (we encourage
you to complete the optional evaluation). Click the Submit
button. That sends us an email so we know you completed the course.
- We will enter the CE hours you've earned and send you
an official transcript. They are sent to you on a quarterly
basis (April, July, October and January).
NWHSU will automatically report directly to any state licensing
board that requires us to by their prescribed deadline. If you need your transcript sent earlier please call us to request a copy (952) 885-5446 (M-F, 8am-4:30pm).
Copyright © Northwestern
Health Sciences University, 2501 W. 84th St., Bloomington,
MN 55431, (952) 888-4777.
Send your questions/comments
about the website to Northwestern Health Sciences University Web