What I Can Give To
At Northwestern, we are filling a critical role in the health and vitality of our community - from providing care to our patients to preparing our students to be the next generation of healthcare leaders.
Your donation to one or more of these charitable funds makes this important work possible:
- Campus enhancements
- Student scholarships
- Unrestricted fund
Your gift to the Campus Enhancement Project will accelerate the transformation of space at Northwestern.
While our current space is functional, we can enhance it to capture the power of our healing mission. As we move to the next level, we can create a space that instills a sense of pride for the students we educate, the patients we care for, the team members we work with and the alumni that come home.
With your help we can renovate the appearance to match the quality of our aspirations. Your donation will support enhancement projects such as:
- A mural wrap in the foyer
- Campus art to enhance the healing environment
- Interior signage upgrades
This is a compilation designed to stimulate conversation and critique, not a final draft.
1940 - 2020 timeline:
- Top section - history going on in the world and at Northwestern
- Middle timeline - states breakthroughs in science, health and the human body
- Bottom sections - shows each discipline through large photos
- The middle squares are snap in panels that can be changed frequently to reflect appropriate messaging
- The doors are wrapped with a brand message
The full physical rendered photos will be on display in the alumni office and at the noon event on Tuesday, Nov. 26.
You can help the best and brightest minds continue their education. Scholarships give high-achieving students the financial assistance they need to transform their dreams into reality.
Your gift will support $1,000 scholarships for Twin Cities area high school students who have an interest in a post secondary heath science education and current Northwestern students.
How your donation will be used:
- $2000 raised = (1) $1000 High School Scholarship and (1) $1,000 Northwestern Scholarship
- $4000 raised = (2) $1000 High School Scholarships and (2) $1,000 Northwestern Scholarships
Donations which do not reach the level of a $1,000 scholarship will be directed to the University’s General Scholarship Fund.
You may also choose to donate to the unrestricted fund which is directed to the area of greatest need at Northwestern.
Is it an option to give to the United Way. We will count your gift among the Employee Giving Campaign total. The United Way does, however, require a separate form for new donations that you can get from Scott Menne in the Human Resources office.