Grants and Scholarships for Current Students
A variety of grants and scholarships are available for currently enrolled students. Grants and scholarships do not have to be paid back - but they will affect your total financial aid package. For more information, contact the Financial Aid Office.
Federal Grants - Undergraduate only
Undergraduate students - enrolled in the School of Massage Therapy or the College of Undergraduate Health Sciences - can apply for a variety of federal grants. Learn more
Scholarships and U.S. Grant - offered by Northwestern
These are funds awarded primarily to fulltime students who meet specific criteria. Learn what scholarships and U.S. Grant funds are available by program:
Additional scholarships are posted on the Financial Aid bulletin board outside room 114.
- March 28 - U.S. Grant / International Scholarship applications due
- April 13 - Complete online graduation exit counseling
- June 29 - Online FAFSA 2011-2012 due / NWHSU Information Sheet due
- "Sports Chiropractic Discussion" - presented by Dr. Dave Holmes19/03/12
- Columbus Day Holiday - No classes, offices closed, clinics open (UHS closed)08/10/12
- Labor Day Holiday - No classes, offices closed, clinics closed03/09/12
- Last Day Winter 2 2012 - College of Undergraduate Health Sciences14/04/12
- First Day Winter 2 2012 - College of Undergraduate Health Sciences27/02/12