State of Minnesota Grants and Loans
Minnesota State Grant Program and Student Education Fund Program (SELF Loan)
The Minnesota State Grant program provides undergraduate students with assistance in meeting the cost of attendance at eligible Minnesota public and private post-secondary institutions of their choice. In order to receive an award, the student must demonstrate financial need, be a Minnesota resident attending an eligible Minnesota institution, be making satisfactory academic progress, and meet any federal and state requirements.
The SELF Loan program helps students who need assistance in paying for education beyond high school. To be eligible for the SELF program, a student must be either a:
- Minnesota resident who is enrolled at least half time in a certificate, associate, baccalaureate or graduate degree program at an eligible school
- Non-Minnesota resident who is enrolled at least half time in a certificate, associate, baccalaureate or graduate degree program at an eligible school located in Minnesota
To be eligible for a SELF loan, the student must have a creditworthy cosigner and may not be delinquent or in default on a SELF or any other outstanding student loan. SELF loan counseling is also required.
- March 28 - U.S. Grant / International Scholarship applications due
- April 13 - Complete online graduation exit counseling
- June 29 - Online FAFSA 2011-2012 due / NWHSU Information Sheet due
- "Sports Chiropractic Discussion" - presented by Dr. Dave Holmes19/03/12
- Columbus Day Holiday - No classes, offices closed, clinics open (UHS closed)08/10/12
- Labor Day Holiday - No classes, offices closed, clinics closed03/09/12
- Last Day Winter 2 2012 - College of Undergraduate Health Sciences14/04/12
- First Day Winter 2 2012 - College of Undergraduate Health Sciences27/02/12