Christopher C. Major
- Assistant Professor
- College of Chiropractic
Office Phone:952-888-4777 ext. 259
Currently Teaching (2013-2014)
- SKELETAL RADIOLOGY 2
- SKELETAL RADIOLOGY 3
- SPINE AND PELVIS
I am currently working on subspecialty certification in the area of diagnostic imaging. Working with students within the skeletal radiology curriculum at Northwestern has been incredibly rewarding and continually inspires me to further my own understanding of skeletal radiology as well continually update my teaching methods.
I enjoy opportunities to provide continuing education to doctors of chiropractic as well as chiropractic assistants. A current research topic that I am collaborating on focuses on the best plain film protocols for evaluation of patients with wrist trauma.
- CPR/AED certification, 2011
- Athletic Trainer Certificate, 2002
- American Chiropractic Board of Radiologists, 2011
- Bachelor of Science - University of Wisconsin, 2002
- Doctor of Chiropractic - NWHSU, 2006