Master of Health Science in Diagnostic Imaging
The MHS in Diagnostic Imaging degree is granted to those candidates who have:
- Completed the required courses of the Diagnostic Imaging program.
- Completed a thesis manuscript containing a literature review of an approved diagnostic imaging topic using evidence based research methods and of publishable quality for a peer-reviewed journal
- Submitted a complete electronic portfolio containing these documents:
- Four case studies compiled in the required format of the American Chiropractic Board of Radiology (ACBR)
- Two to three case presentations to peers - for example, a case presentation to delegates at the American College of Chiropractic Radiology (ACCR) Workshop
- Three cases developed for the Northwestern Health Sciences University path file and/or for publication in a web-based case sharing site such as MyPACS or MIRC
- One online multimedia presentation to chiropractic and/or continuing education students on evidence-based diagnostic imaging in a special population such as pediatrics, men’s health or geriatrics.