Great River Symposium 2013
April 4-7, 2013
Our 13th annual Great River Symposium offers you professional growth, exceptional value
and a great opportunity to network with your colleagues and mentors.
Pre-Conference (3 PDAs):
The Power of Love in Qigong Practice
Main Program (21.5 PDAs):
- Classical Meridian Acupuncture: 60 Yuan Qi Points
- Anatomically Significant Points of the Hip and Lower Extremity
- Japanese Acupuncture in a Group Treatment Model
- Fundamentals of Facial Diagnosis
- Curanderismo: Healing Winds and Ancient Acupuncture Among the Aztec and the Maya
- Habits of Health Eaters
- Treating Lung Cancer with Chinese Herbal Medicine
Post-Conference Session (2 safety hours)
New Safety Protocols for Cupping and Guasha
Review the topic descriptions
- Griselda (Grace) Alvarez Sesma, curandera
- Lillian Pearl Bridges, BA
- Jacqueline Gran
- Robert Hayden, AP, MSOM
- Master Chunyi Lin, MA
- John E. Pirog, MSOM, DiplAc/CH, LAc
- Paul Ratté, ND
- Whitfield Reeves, OMD, LAc
- Suzanne Robidoux, PhD, CM, DOM, LAc
Learn more about our featured speakers
Review the full schedule of seminars and events
Registration and Fees
The main symposium registration fee of $225 includes all seminars, continental breakfasts, lunches and the Saturday night reception and dinner. There is an additional charge for Pre- and Post-Conference sessions.
This year's main program provides 21.5 PDAs. Earn an additional 5 PDAs for the Pre- and Post-Conference sessions for a total of 26.5 PDAs.
NOTE: California did not accept the Great River Symposium for CE credit, due to late submission.
Special rates for the Great River Symposium are available at the Hilton Minneapolis/Bloomington.
Reception and Dinner
Join us Saturday at 6:00 p.m. for a special reception and dinner to honor your dedication to the profession.
Visit our showcase of exhibitors any time during the 3 days of events. A list of exhibitors and schedule will be available at the Symposium.
If your company or organization is interested in having an exhibit at our Great River Symposium, visit Exhibitor Information.