Great River Symposium 2014
March 27-30, 2014
Our 14th annual Great River Symposium offers you professional growth, exceptional value
and a great opportunity to network with your colleagues and mentors.
Pre-Conference (3 PDAs):
Constitutional Facial Acupuncture: The New Protocols
Main Program (21 PDAs):
- Exploring the Primary Channels
- Evolution of TCM in Assisted Reproductive Technology: Complementing Treatments and Reducing Complications to Enhance Outcomes (One Healthy Baby)
- Evolution of Insulin Resistance: An Integrated Medical Model to Manage PCOS, Obesity and CVD
- Using Herbs for Pain Management
- Patient Engagement: Better Outcomes, Better Business
- Traditional Diets, Modern Misunderstandings
- Neo-Classical Pulse Diagnosis: A Focus on the Six Divisions
Post-Conference Session (4 PDAs)
Basic Life Support for the Healthcare Provider
Review the topic descriptions
- John Chen, LAc, PhD, PharmD, OMD
- Diane Cridennda, LAc, DOM (NM)
- Ruth Eaton, BSN, RN, MOm, LAc
- Jacqueline Gran, SFQ Master Healer
- Paul Magarelli, MD, PhD
- Marlene Merritt, LAc, DOM (NM), ACN
- William R. Morris, LAc, PhD, DAOM
- Mary Elizabeth Wakefield, LAc, MS, MM
- Jeffrey C. Yuen, LAc
- Ann Zimmerman-Hohn
Learn more about our speakers
Review the full schedule of seminars and events
Registration and Fees
The main symposium registration fee of $225 includes all seminars, continental breakfasts, lunches and the Saturday night reception and dinner. There is an additional charge for Pre- and Post-Conference sessions.
This year's main program provides 21 PDAs. Earn an additional 7 PDAs for the Pre- and Post-Conference sessions for a total of 28 PDAs.
Special rates for the Great River Symposium are available at the Hilton Minneapolis/Bloomington.
Reception and Dinner
Join us Saturday at 6:00 p.m. for a special reception and dinner to honor your dedication to the profession.
Visit our showcase of exhibitors any time during the 3 days of events. A list of exhibitors and schedule will be available at the Symposium.
If your company or organization is interested in having an exhibit at our Great River Symposium, visit Exhibitor Information.