2015 Great River Symposium and Spring Gathering
March 26-29, 2015
Our 15th annual Great River Symposium and Spring Gathering offers you professional growth,
exceptional value and a great opportunity to network with your colleagues and mentors.
Pre-Conference (3 PDAs):
Korean Hand Therapy for Pain Management
Main Program (21 PDAs):
- Treating Pain and Injuries of the Neck and Shoulder
- Treating Pain and Injuries of the Thigh and Knee
- Acupuncture and Herbs for Acid Reflux and Peptic Ulcers
- TCM Treatment for Fertility
- Patient Centered Holism: Why Differential Diagnosis is Not Enough
- Herbs and Pregnancy: Assessing the Risks and Benefits
- What the Chinese Never Dealt With: New World Diseases
Post-Conference Session (2 PDAs/Ethics hours)
Social Media: Pause Before You Post
Review the topic descriptions
- Jacqueline Gran, SFQ Master Healer
- Glori Hinck, RD, MS, DC, MET
- Nicole Lange, MOm, LAc
- Marlene Merritt, DOM (NM), ACN, LAc
- John Pirog, MSOM, LAc
- Whitfield Reaves, OMD, LAc
- Haihe Tian, MD (China), MS, PhD (China), LAc
- Mei Wang, MMed (China), PhD (China), DiplAc/CH, LAc
- Jinming Yue, BS (China), DiplAc/CH, LAc
- Guoping Zheng, MD (China), MS, LAc
Learn more about our speakers
Review the full schedule of seminars and events
Registration and Fees
The symposium registration fee of $225 includes all main conference seminars, catered breakfasts and lunches, and the Saturday night reception and dinner. There is an additional charge for Pre- and Post-Conference sessions.
This year's main program provides 21 PDAs. Earn an additional 5 PDAs for the Pre- and Post-Conference sessions for a total of 26 PDAs.
Special rates for the Great River Symposium are available at the Hilton Minneapolis/Bloomington.
Reception and Dinner
Join us on campus Saturday at 6:00 p.m. for a special reception and dinner to honor your dedication to the profession.
Visit our showcase of exhibitors any time during the 3 days of events. A list of exhibitors and schedule will be available at the Symposium.
If your company or organization is interested in having an exhibit at our Great River Symposium, visit Exhibitor Information.