Overview - 2015 Great River Symposium
Registration and Fees
Symposium registration fee: $225
(includes all main conference seminars, catered breakfasts and lunches, and the Saturday night reception and dinner)
Pre- and Post-Conference sessions: additional charge
Come join us!
Our 15th annual Great River Symposium offers you professional growth and exceptional value – all while networking with fellow colleagues, classmates and mentors.
Join us for this valuable conference filled with talented speakers and great topics - providung you with new knowledge and tools for your practice.
You have the opportunity to:
- Earn 21 PDAs for just $225
- Attend Pre- and Post-Conference sessions for an additional 5 PDAs (includes 2 Ethics hours)
- Discover stimulating new ideas and techniques to use in your practice immediately
- Learn from internationally recognized, influential speakers
- Visit with vendors offering products and services that can help your practice flourish
This year's main program provides 21 PDAs. Earn an additional 5 PDAs for the Pre- and Post-Conference sessions for a total of 26 PDAs (NOTE: The Pre-conference session is now FULL).
Northwestern Health Sciences University is NCCAOM approved provider #ACHB-078.
The Great River Symposium seminars and luncheons will be held at Northwestern Health Sciences University, 2501 W. 84th St., Bloomington, MN 55431.
For more information, contact:
Office of Continuing Education