Overview - Great River Symposium 2013
Registration and Fees
Main symposium registration fee: $225
(includes all seminars, continental breakfasts, lunches and the Saturday night reception and dinner)
Pre- and Post-Conference sessions: additional charge
Come join us!
Our 13th annual Great River Symposium offers you professional growth and exceptional value – all while networking with fellow colleagues, classmates and mentors.
You have the opportunity to:
- Earn 21.5 PDAs for just $225
- Attend Pre- and Post-Conference sessions for an additional 5 PDAs
- Discover stimulating new ideas and techniques to use in your practice immediately
- Learn from internationally recognized, influential speakers
- Visit with vendors offering products and services that can help your practice flourish
This year's main program provides 21.5 PDAs. Earn an additional 5 PDAs for the Pre- and Post-Conference sessions for a total of 26.5 PDAs. Northwestern Health Sciences University is NCCAOM approved provider #ACHB-078.
NOTE: California did not accept the Great River Symposium for CE credit, due to late submission.
The Great River Symposium seminars and luncheons will be held at Northwestern Health Sciences University, 2501 W. 84th St., Bloomington, MN 55431.
For more information, contact:
Office of Continuing Education