Overview - 2015 Great River Symposium
Registration and Fees
Symposium registration fee: $225
(includes all main conference seminars, catered breakfasts and lunches, and the Saturday night reception and dinner)
Pre- and Post-Conference sessions: additional charge
Come join us!
Our 15th annual Great River Symposium offers you professional growth and exceptional value – all while networking with fellow colleagues, classmates and mentors.
Join us for this valuable conference filled with talented speakers and great topics - providung you with new knowledge and tools for your practice.
You have the opportunity to:
- Earn 21 PDAs for just $225
- Attend Pre- and Post-Conference sessions for an additional 5 PDAs (includes 2 Ethics hours)
- Discover stimulating new ideas and techniques to use in your practice immediately
- Learn from internationally recognized, influential speakers
- Visit with vendors offering products and services that can help your practice flourish
To connect with your classmates, follow us on Facebook.
This year's main program provides 21 PDAs. Earn an additional 5 PDAs for the Pre- and Post-Conference sessions for a total of 26 PDAs. Northwestern Health Sciences University is NCCAOM approved provider #ACHB-078.
The Great River Symposium seminars and luncheons will be held at Northwestern Health Sciences University, 2501 W. 84th St., Bloomington, MN 55431.
For more information, contact:
Office of Continuing Education