2017 Health and Wellness SymposiumPage Menu
Resiliency in Health, Healing and a Sustainable Practice
Join us for our 2nd annual event on campus at Northwestern Health Sciences University, on March 30-April 2, 2017. (This event combines the Great River Symposium and Massage Therapy Winter Symposium). This year we focus on resiliency in health, healing and a sustainable practice.
Massage therapists and acupuncturists will come together for one special event. The Symposium offers engaging speakers, practice-related vendors, great food and a chance to network with colleagues, fellow alumni and new friends.
This newly expanded event includes:
- Joint lecture on the value of integrated health
- Engaging speakers on a variety of topics that relate to resiliency
- Hands-on workshops and demonstrations
- Cadaver labs in Massage Track
- New! Saturday evening reception at the Hilton Bloomington Hotel
- Acupuncture Track (Great River Symposium) – March 30-April 2, 2017; Thurs., pre-conference, ($59); Fri., Sat., Sun., main conference, ($225); Sun. afternoon, post-conference ethics ($49) - earn up to 25 PDAs (includes 2 ethics and 2 safety)
- Massage Therapy Track – Sat., April 1 – Sun., April 2, 2017 - $189 per person – earn up to 15 hours (includes 3 ethics)
Acupuncture / Oriental Medicine Track:
Main Conference is only $225 for 20 PDAs (includes Qi-Gong).
Additional tuition charges apply for pre- and post-conference options. Entire program is 25 PDAs.
An exceptional value at $189, the massage track features our hands-on cadaver lab and experiential workshops.
Please be sure to bring a table, linens, bolster, blanket, towel and cream.
Check out the agenda page for more details.