Overview - Chiropractic Homecoming 2013
Registration and Fees
The registration fee of $225 includes all seminars, continental breakfasts, luncheons on Thursday, Friday and Saturday, and the Friday night dinner party.
Connect, discover and be motivated!
Our annual College of Chiropractic Homecoming & Winter Gathering is your chance to catch up with friends, network with colleagues and learn new skills from some of today's most influential speakers.
We’re always excited to have our alumni and friends back on campus. Come to Homecoming and connect with old friends, discover new ideas and leave more motivated than ever.
You have the opportunity to:
- Earn 20-plus hours of continuing education for just $225
- Learn stimulating new ideas and techniques to use in your practice immediately
- Participate in a Foot and Ankle Hands-on Workshop with Mark Charrette, DC*
- Enjoy a special presentation of the documentary, Doctored
- Visit with vendors offering products and services that can help your practice flourish
- Invite your staff to attend our Chiropractic Assistant Program
- Schedule an appointment for clinical lab testing
*Limited to the first 60 participants to register (students not eligible).
This year's Homecoming provides 20-plus hours of continuing education, including 3 X-ray hours, 2 acupuncture hours, 4 nutrition hours and 1 professional boundaries hour. For approved hours in your state, visit State Approvals.
Chiropractic Assistant Program
Members of your staff are invited to attend our 8-hour Chiropractic Assistant Program on Friday. Our exceptional speaker provides a motivational and informative program.
Clinical lab testing
The Clinical Lab is open for Homecoming attendees:
Thursday-Saturday 7:30 a.m.-9:30 a.m.
Schedule your appointment in advance at 952-885-5434.
The Homecoming seminars and luncheons will be held at Northwestern Health Sciences University, 2501 W. 84th St., Bloomington, MN 55431. The Friday evening dinner party will be held at the Hilton Minneapolis/St. Paul Airport Hotel, 3800 E. 80th St., Bloomington, MN.
For more information, contact:
Office of Continuing Education