Overview - 2015 Chiropractic Homecoming
Registration and Fees
The registration fee of $235 includes all seminars, continental breakfasts, luncheons, the Women's Networking Breakfast and the Friday night dinner party.
Get inspired with the perfect blend!
Our annual College of Chiropractic Homecoming is your chance to catch up with friends, network with colleagues and learn new skills from some of today's most influential speakers.
We’re excited to provide you with a stimulating weekend, leaving you inspired and rejuvenated. We look forward to see you!
You have the opportunity to:
- Earn 20-plus hours of continuing education for just $235
- Take advantage of our new Non-credit Business Track seminars
- Learn stimulating new ideas and techniques to use in your practice immediately
- Participate in hands-on workshops (Limited to 60 people each)
- Visit with vendors offering products and services that can help your practice flourish
- Invite your staff to attend our Chiropractic Assistant Program
- Schedule an appointment for clinical lab testing
This year's Homecoming provides 20-plus hours of continuing education, including 3 X-ray hours, 2 acupuncture hours, 4 nutrition hours and 1 professional boundaries hour. For approved hours in your state, visit State Approvals.
Seminar session notes
Session notes will be available online for free or purchase a printed copy for $15:
- Access notes online - A password will be emailed to you after Jan. 15, 2015.
- Purchase notes - Order and pay at the time of registration. You must order in advance to receive a printed copy.
Chiropractic Assistant Program
Members of your staff are invited to attend our Chiropractic Assistant Program on Friday. Our exceptional speakers provide a motivational and informative program.
Clinical Lab Testing Service
Call 952-885-5434 to schedule your appointment. Now located in the Bloomington Natural Care Center.
Clinical Lab hours:
- Thursday-Friday 7:00 a.m.-9:30 a.m.
- Saturday 8:00 a.m.-10:30 a.m.
The Homecoming seminars and luncheons will be held at Northwestern Health Sciences University, 2501 W. 84th St., Bloomington, MN 55431. The Friday evening dinner party will be held at the Hilton Minneapolis/St. Paul Airport Mall of America Hotel, 3800 E. 80th St., Bloomington, MN.
For more information, contact:
Office of Continuing Education