Faculty and staff can work remotely in a variety of ways.
Access your network files from off-campus.
To access NetStorage:
- Go to http://www.nwhealth.edu/netstorage
- After logging in, you will see an interface similar to Internet Explorer, with folders on the left and files on the right
- To work on a document, select it by clicking in the box to the left of the file and click File – Download
- You will be prompted to save the doucment on your computer
- Once you have saved it, you can open it with the appropriate application
- When you are finished and want to save it back to the network, click File – Upload
- Click Browse to find the file you want to save to and then click Upload
Work on documents at work and home, avoid emailing documents to yourself, or manage multiple versions of the same document.
iFolder lets you save documents to a designated iFolder on your office computer, then synchronize them to the iFolder server. When you install the iFolder client on your home computer, your files are then downloaded to your home computer as well. Any changes you make to the document from either computer are automatically synchronized.
To use iFolder, contact the Help Desk at ext. 357 or email@example.com.
If you work from home and need access to your applications, network drive or your office computer, we offer secure methods to accomplish this.
Contact the Help Desk at ext. 357 or firstname.lastname@example.org.