Historical materials that pertain to the history of Northwestern and health care are available for use in the library.
Each PDF listed below is an inventory of the collection. To review actual documents, call ahead to make arrangements with a librarian 952-885-5419 option 1.
- Awards, certificates, plaques and diplomas – Northwestern and associated practitioners 1931-1999
- Court case - Richard E. Olsen, DC, 1970
- Court case - Sherman College of Straight Chiropractic 1979
- Photographs – Northwestern 1939-1987
- Posters – Northwestern 1947-1997
- Papers - Fred Drier, DC 1920-1926
- Papers - Claude O. Watkins, DC 1934-1990
- Papers – John B. Wolfe, DC 1973-1984
- Papers and effects - J. LaMoine De Rusha 1941-1990
- Teaching notes - Edith Davis 1987
If you need any help finding materials, ask a librarian or call 952-885-5419.