Your massage therapy career starts here.
Why You Should Attend
If you're thinking about a career in the growing field of massage therapy, you'll be well prepared with the clinically-based education from the School of Massage Therapy at Northwestern Health Sciences University. As a professional massage therapist you'll have a choice to practice in a number of settings:
- Hospitals and rehabilitation centers
- Private practices and corporate wellness programs
- Athletic clubs and sports teams
- Massage franchises, salons, spas, cruise ships and hotels
Northwestern Offers You:
- A great place to study massage therapy in a University setting
- A comprehensive science-based curriculum
- Personalized, hands-on instruction to enhance your learning
- Diverse clinical experiences in community settings
- Supportive faculty who are practicing massage therapy professionals
Certificate and Degree Programs
- Certificate in Massage Therapy
- Associate of Applied Science (A.A.S.)
Fully-accredited certificate program
- Accredited by the Commission on Massage Therapy Accreditation (COMTA)
- Earn your certificate in less than a year
Visit Our Campus
We offer many opportunities year-round for you to visit our campus.
- Campus tours with an admissions representative.
- Shadow a student - attend class and find out what Northwestern is really like.
- Discovery Day - learn more about our curriculum and clinical internships.
We want you to visit us! Sign up for one our admission events held throughout the year.
Call Us: Office of Admissions 1-855-885-5409 (toll-free).
When: April 11, 2013, 6:00 p.m
Apply to Northwestern by April 26, 2013 and receive a $300 first-term tuition grant.