Nancy J. Erickson
- Bloomington Natural Care Center
- School of Massage Therapy
- Stress reduction and relaxation
- Rehabilitative, hospital-based and geriatric massage
I am a nationally-certified massage therapist at the Natural Care Center at Woodwinds and a supervising clinician at the University’s teaching clinics. I assist clients in achieving their wellness goals in a safe and comfortable environment. I use massage therapy and other techniques to educate and empower my clients to make health decisions that are best for them.
I am experienced in relaxation massage, Trigger Point Therapy, reflexology, geriatric and hospital-based massage. It is my belief that massage therapy is an integral part of my clients’ wellness journey and that relaxation through massage assists with the body’s innate ability to self-heal.
When I am not working, I volunteer by providing massage therapy services at the University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview. I am currently a member of the American Massage Therapy Association.
- Certificate in Massage Therapy, 2010
- Nat'l Cert in Therapeutic Massage & Bodywork, 2010
- Bachelor of Arts - St. Cloud State University, 1992