Post-Baccalaureate Pre-Health Info SessionPage Menu
Post-Bac Pre-Health Info Session
Tuesday, May 9, 2017 6:00 p.m.-7:15 p.m. | Directions
Learn why we are proud to offer this unique Post-Bac Pre-Health Program to students.
Our program offers:
- Accelerated foundational sciences courses
- Custom course plans to meet a student's personal goals
- Classes taught by experienced professors wth advanced degrees
- Individual attention for our students in small class sizes
- A rigorous curriculum that prepares students well for entrance exams like the MCAT
Who is the ideal student for our Post-Bac Pre-Health Program?
Students who hold a bachelor's degree and:
- Have not completed their pre-professional prerequisites,
- Want to enhance their academic record or improve their GPA, or
- Plan to complete their post-bac pre-health/pre-med coursework
During your campus visit, you'll meet:
- Current Northwestern students
- Admission counselors
- Faculty members
Delicious appetizers will be provided. We look forward to seeing you!
If you have any questions, contact:
Office of Admissions
Fill out my online form.