Currently Teaching (2014-2015)
- Clinical trials
- Clinic administration/management
- Evidence informed practice
- Public Health
- Educating future CAM healthcare providers
Patients face tremendous uncertainty when making healthcare choices. I believe it is the clinician’s role to help manage that uncertainty by delivering care that is informed by high quality research. It is a privilege to teach future healthcare providers the importance of integrating patient preferences, their own clinical experience and research evidence to make the best possible decisions with their patients.
When I am not teaching I am fortunate to care for patients in the clinical trials conducted at our facility. It is always a pleasure for me to meet a new patient, explain a diagnosis and work with them toward better health.
When I am not at work I can be found outside, backpacking, canoeing, biking, kayaking, and cross country skiing. My wife and I have been fortunate to explore the backcountry of many of our national parks and if you can’t reach us we are likely camped as far from the road as possible.
- Lead Instructor, Foundations of Evidence Informed Practice (Chiropractic and AOM)
- Instructor, CAM Research Education Partnership Project
- Clinician, Chiropractic and Exercise Management of Spinal Dysfunction in Seniors
- Clinician, Chiropractic and Exercise for Low Back Pain in Adolescents