- Wolfe Harris Center for Clinical Studies
Office Phone:952-888-4777 ext. 260
Currently Teaching (2012-2013)
As a research clinician, I perform histories and physical examinations, and provide chiropractic treatments to the volunteers in our randomized clinical trials. I’ve enjoyed meeting the many interesting individuals with unique life experiences who have volunteered for our studies.
Research is an area where your work is seen and evaluated by many people. With so many people seeing your work, there is a constant opportunity to improve your performance and skills.
I’ve taught in the College of Chiropractic since 1984. I like to read journal articles and studies related to the spine and present that information in the courses I teach. It’s fun to learn new things about health in general, and specifically the spine, and to share interesting research information with others.
On a personal note, I would like to disclose that I am a hoarder. I hoard research articles. If you would like to read some, stop by.
- Instructor, Spine and Pelvis (College of Chiropractic)
- Clinician, Chiropractic and Exercise Management of Spinal Dysfunction in Seniors
- Clinician, Chiropractic and Exercise for Low Back Pain in Adolescents
- Bachelor of Science - E. Michigan University, 1976
- Doctor of Chiropractic - Northwestern College of Chiropractic, 1983