Our faculty are practicing massage therapists
Our faculty work in private practice, chiropractic offices, hospitals, spas and wellness centers. They regularly discuss experiences from their practices – expanding your education beyond the classroom. From day one, you begin to understand what a real massage therapy practice is like.
They advance the profession by:
- Leading professional organizations at the state and national level
- Contributing in educational and clinical research
- Presenting educational seminars
- Participating in shaping legislation that affects massage therapy
- Practicing as nationally certified in therapeutic massage and bodywork
Our faculty are committed to your success
Students appreciate how approachable and supportive our faculty are. They are genuinely dedicated to your academic and professional success because they regard you as their future colleague. Faculty are happy to spend one-on-one time with you to ensure you get the most out of your education.