Health Care University Setting
Where you go to school matters. We’re a health sciences university, so when you graduate you’ll be more than a massage therapist - you’ll be a healthcare provider. Northwestern focuses on natural healthcare programs and sets the stage for an educational experience far beyond what you expect.
Our focus is to train you to be confident and excited to practice your new profession.
We provide you essential tools:
- Faculty - with extensive practice experience
- Clinical experiences - diverse real-world healthcare settings
- Cadaver lab - learn anatomy through direct observation
- Methods classrooms - fully equipped with massage tables and supplies
- Dynamic student body - interact and network with students from other disciplines
- Health sciences library - professional librarians, comprehensive healthcare resources
- University bookstore - a wide range of healthcare books, supplies and products
- Student government and student clubs
- Fireside lounge
- Fitness center and swimming pool
- Healing garden