Kayla M. Bauer
- Bloomington Natural Care Center
- Project Coordinator
- Clinical Services
- School of Massage Therapy
Office Phone:952-888-4777 ext. 637
Currently Teaching (2014-2015)
As a supervisor of massage therapy students in the hospital setting, my interests are in promoting massage therapy as a profession. I enjoy focusing my attention on how the field has adapted and grown. I believe strongly that the techniques used, policies of the profession, and ethics of the field are all important parts of a therapeutic massage session.
I am excited to be working in a hospital environment and to witness firsthand how major hospitals have integrated natural approaches to healing. I am glad to be a part of the profession as it expands its role within the health care field.
Anatomy is a passion of mine - how the body functions, systems working together, and how the body responds physically, chemically, neurologically, emotionally and spiritually.
In my current work, I focus on how each individual is different and may have different treatment goals or outcomes from massage therapy treatment.
- Board Certified in Therapeutic Massage & Bodywork, 2006
- Certificate in Massage Therapy, 2006
- Nat'l Cert in Therapeutic Massage & Bodywork, 2006
- Associate of Applied Science - Northwestern Health Sciences University, 2013