Michele J. Renee
- Program Director, MT & Assistant Professor
- School of Massage Therapy
Office Phone:952-888-4777 ext. 319
Currently Teaching (2014-2015)
Dr. Renee has a uniquely broad depth and breadth of education and clinical experience, starting with massage therapy and craniosacral therapy in 1998. She earned her Doctor of Chiropractic since 2008 and her Master of Acupuncture in 2016. Special interests in health care include maternal, infant and pediatric health, as well as chronic pain and disease management.
Dr. Renee has been working with the Massage programs since 2008, and has been the Massage Program Director since 2015. She loves to share her love of learning with her students and helping them to develop a solid foundation in evidence-informed practice.
- CPR/AED certification, 2009
- Doctor of Chiropractic - Northwestern Health Sciences University, 2008
- Bachelor of Science - Northwestern Health Sciences University, 2008