Sarah L. Zamastil
- School of Massage Therapy
Office Phone:952-888-4777 ext. 294
Currently Teaching (2012-2013)
- CLINIC ROTATION 1: FOUNDATIONAL SKILLS
- FUNCTIONAL ANATOMY
- RELAXATION MASSAGE - LEVEL 1
- RELAXATION MASSAGE - LEVEL 2
- RELAXATION MASSAGE 1
- RELAXATION MASSAGE 2
I have always been interested and excited about how the human body works and helping people with their goals toward overall health. This led me to become a massage therapist, which quickly evolved into an instructor of massage therapy.
Being a hands-on person, my passion lies in the technique classes for the massage therapy curriculum. Teaching people how to use their hands as one tool to help others is very fulfilling. My interest in teaching is fueled by the excitement I see in my students every day. It is a gift to be able to facilitate them on their journey toward becoming a massage therapist.
- Certificate in Massage Therapy, 2003
- Nat'l Cert in Therapeutic Massage & Bodywork, 2003
- Bachelor of Science - University of Minnesota, 2001