School of Massage Therapy Info Session
Massage Therapy Info Session
Thursday, Dec. 5, 2013 6:00 p.m.-7:30 p.m. | Directions
The future is in your hands!
Join us at our Information Session to find out about the convenience and flexibility of our massage therapy program beginning in January.
Get the opportunity to:
- Broaden your knowledge about the science and practice of massage therapy
- Learn more about our hands-on curriculum and clinical internship
- Ask questions of our current students
- Speak with our dean, faculty and director of admissions
- Tour campus with a Student Ambassador
- Have all your questions answered!
Attend our Info Session and receive a gift certificate for a FREE 30-minute massage at our Bloomington Clinic.
Prospective students who attend our Information Session and apply to Northwestern by Sunday, Dec. 15, 2013 will receive a:
$300 first-term tuition grant
Take the first step toward a rewarding career in massage therapy. Professional massage therapists are in demand at hospitals, clinics, rehabilitation centers, fitness centers and health spas. The U.S. Department of Labor predicts the employment of massage therapists to increase by 20% through 2020.
If you have any questions, contact:
Office of Admissions
Toll free: 1-855-885-5409