This service is available for students struggling with classes or who want to learn better study strategies for specific courses. The peer tutoring service facilitates the learning experience for all students. The service is free.
Contact the Office of Student Affairs or view these lists for tutoring help. Tutors can be contacted directly to arrange meeting times.
Peer tutoring lists:
- College of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (pdf)
- College of Chiropractic (pdf)
- College of Undergraduate Health Sciences (pdf)
- School of Massage Therapy (pdf)
To become a peer tutor:
- Submit your completed peer tutor application (pdf) to the Office of Student Affairs.
- Check with the Registrar and Financial Aid office to ensure that you are eligible for Federal Work Study or Student Help.
- Once approved, you will be notified by the Office of Student Affairs.
- Every month, you will track your hours on a timesheet that will be emailed to you, and must be submitted to the Office of Student Affairs by the 5th of every month.
- Additionally, you will track specific tutoring information on the Monthly Peer Tutor Report (pdf), also submitted to the Office of Student Affairs by the 5th of every month.
Study skills assistance is also available through our counseling office.