Study Skills Workshop
Our study skills workshops are offered to new students at the beginning of every term.
Effective study skills are a vital element in achieving academic success. Learn some simple and effective study skills, including:
- Effective study habits: discover new methods and tools to help you study more effectively.
- Learning styles: find out how to use your particular learning style (visual, auditory, tactile, kinesthetic) to your advantage while studying.
- Time management: learn how to set realistic goals and use effective organizing and time management techniques.
- Note-taking: find out how to listen and effectively take notes in class.
- Test-taking: broaden your knowledge of effective test-taking techniques.
Schedule - Fall 2013
College of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine
Date: Tues., Sept. 10, 2013
Time: Noon-12:45 p.m.
College of Chiropractic
Date: Wed., Sept. 11, 2013
Time: Noon-12:45 p.m
Location: Room 26
School of Massage Therapy
Date: Thurs., Sept. 12, 2013
Time: 4:00 p.m.-4:50 p.m.
Location: Room L1