Student American Chiropractic Association (SACA)
Student leaders: Joe Cotton, Steven Huybrecht, Brittany Jones, Liz Moos, Abby Shadick, Zak Stoulil
Faculty advisor: Dr. Michele Maiers
Meetings: Tuesdays, Noon-12:55 p.m., L5
Be part of the effort to promote the highest standards of in the chiropractic profession. The mission of the Student American Chiropractic Association is to enhance the chiropractic profession by engaging students and promoting active involvement in the American Chiropractic Association as well as other chiropractic organizations.
SACA deals with political, legislative, and public relations issues of importance to the chiropractic profession at the national level. Through SACA, students are provided with opportunities to improve their leadership skills and are prepared for successful careers and a lifetime of informed decision making.
Check us out on Facebook.
- Eligibility for scholarships
- Access to competitive health insurance
- Discounted educational programs and webinars
- Access to ACA publications that keep you current with the chiropractic profession
- Ability to participate in the annual National Chiropractic Legislative Conference
- Discounts on top quality services and products
- See full membership benefit list
Apply for membership
As a chiropractic student your membership fee is automatically covered by Northwestern Health Sciences University.