H.C. Sweere Center for Clinical Biomechanics and Applied Ergonomics
Restoring, maintaining, and motivating your workforce.
952-888-4777 ext. 535, firstname.lastname@example.org
The highest service of a specialty, is to prevent what it treats
Jan Jirout, M.D.
We offer a full range of customized services to improve the health and safety of your employees:
- Goal setting
- Needs assessment and loss source analysis
- Prevention and wellness services, including:
- On-site health care
- Educational and motivational seminars
- Ergonomic intervention and training
- Employee wellness coaching
- And much more!
We link employee health, safety and well-being to positive outcomes by meeting the specific needs of each company we serve.
Our "Pathways to Success" involves:
Step 1: Assessing needs
Step 2: Strategic planning
Step 3: Implementation of program services
Step 4: Measuring success
Continuing Education - Northwestern Health Sciences University
3 Sessions: Oct. 4-5, 2014, Nov. 8-9, 2014, Jan. 10-11, 2015
Brad Bennett, PhD
- Activity classification in users of ankle foot orthoses. 7th World Congress of Biomechanics, July 6-11 2014, Boston, MA.
- Accelerometer calibration for self-contained remote gait analysis system. Gait and Clinical Movement Analysis Society 2014 Annual Conference, June 24-27, 2014, Newark, DE.
Chad Henriksen, DC, DACBOH
- Workplace wellness and injury prevention. SafetyNet Central Region Network Group, September 17, 2014; Delano, MN.
- Tailoring your wellness program to achieve maximum ROI and motivating employees to improve their health. 9th Annual Ohio Employee Health and Wellness Conference, August 26, 2014; Columbus OH