- Associate Professor
- College of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine
- Pain management
- Emotional disorders
I am an associate professor in the Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine Program at Northwestern Health Sciences University and supervising clinician for the University’s teaching clinics. I grew up in a family of acupuncture and traditional Chinese medicine (TCM) practitioners. Influenced by my father's successful career as a TCM provider, I also chose acupuncture and TCM as my career path.
I love the TCM holistic theory of correspondence between human beings and the universe; I love its emphasis on natural healing and prevention. Practicing since 1986, I have come to realize how much acupuncture and TCM has to offer modern society, where more and more people are suffering from stress and emotionally-related disorders. I enjoy treating and educating patients on how to improve and maintain their well-being through holistic approaches. As an associate professor, I teach courses in advanced diagnosis, Korean hand therapy and Tai Ji.
- Wang, M, Yue, J. Jianxinli oral liquid on 68 cases with congestive heart failure. Chinese Journal of Integrated Traditional and Western Medicine. 1997 Oct:580.
- Wang, S, Yue, J. Treatment of combination of TCM and western medicine on leukemia. Practical Combination Journal of TCM and Western Medicine. 1998.
- Wang, M, Zai, L, Yue J. Observation of goujuwendan decoction on 100 patients with hypertension. Central Plains Journal. 1996;23(5):13-14.
- Wang, M, Yue, J, Zai L. Clinical observation of puenfu capsule on ischemic cerebrovascular.Chinese Journal of Practical Medicine. 1996 Dec:154-155.
- Yue, J, Wang, M. Combination of cephalocentesis and TCM on acute cerebral hemorrhage. Chinese TCM Information Journal. 2000:55.
- Yue, J, Wang, M. Observation of therapeutic effect of tongmaiyutan capsule and cytosine diphospate-choline injection on patients with cerebrovascular ischemia. Henan Journal of Traditional Chinese Medicine and Pharmacy. 1999.
- Yue, J, Wang, M. Observation of yiqihuoxue decoction on 37 patients with coronary angina pectoris. Chinese TCM Information Journal. 1998:45.
- Zai L, Wang, M, Yue J. Clinical observation of huangqi injection on chronic congestive heart failure. Shanghai Medical & Pharmaceutical Journal. 1995 Nov:10-11.
- Ma, Y, Yue, J, Wang, MZL. Clinical observation of huangqi injection on ischemic cerebrovascular. Medical & Pharmaceutical Journal. 1995 July:17-18.
- Du, T, Yue, J. Treatment on difficult diseases by combination of Chinese medicine and Western medicine. Henan Medical University Press. 1998.
- NCCAOM Diplomate - Acupuncture, 2011
- NCCAOM Diplomate - Chinese Herbology, 2011
- Bachelor of Medicine - Henan Chinese Medicine University, 1986