Jonathan C. Williams
- College of Chiropractic
- College of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine
- College of Undergraduate Health Sciences
- Bloomington Natural Care Center
My philosophy of patient care is to identify problems before they become a clinical diagnosis. Once they are problems, it is necessary to assess a person’s nutritional and metabolic systems and the biomechanical changes that have taken place. I must correct deficiencies with nutritional biochemistry and address the physical changes or injuries with sound chiropractic treatments, appropriate rehabilitative exercises and performance enhancement programs.
I believe that in order for treatment to be successful it is important that a patient feels he or she is a part of the healing process and that the changes in diet, exercise or supplementation are reasonable and fit into a person’s lifestyle.
- Certified Educational Microscopist, 2001
- American Board of Chiropractic Internists, 2001
- Fellow - American Academy Chiropractic Physicians,
- American Academy of Pain Management, 1991
- Bachelor of Arts - University of Plano, 1974
- Doctor of Chiropractic - Northwestern College of Chiropractic, 1989